We don't want you to be caught unaware, so please review our policies below.
Thank you for understanding!
- Merchandise discounted at 50% or less (0-50% off) can be returned or exchanged. **Note: jewelry will incur a 5% restocking fee, as all jewelry must be cleaned upon receipt back.
- Merchandise discounted at 51% or more (51-80% off) is a final sale. Please select your purchases carefully.
- Veils and headpieces (any piece that is worn in your hair) is a final sale.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. If you would like return shipping label mailed to you, please request so at the time you request your return authorization. You will be advised of the fee at the time, as it is dependent on what you will be returning.
Pre-approval of all returns and exchanges is required. To request return or exchange authorization and receive return instructions, e-mail us at returns at perfectdetails dot com.
- All return requests must be received within 10 business days from receipt of shipment.
- All returns must be postmarked within 5 business days of receiving return authorization and must be returned in the original packaging.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany the return.
- Merchandise must be unused, undamaged, and in salable condition. It is the sole discretion of Perfect Details to determine if returned goods are in salable condition. Merchandise that is returned in non-salable condition will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Perfect Details does not accept authorization requests after 10 business days from receipt of shipment and does not accept goods postmarked after 5 business days from return approval, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- We do not accept any returns on merchandise discounted at 51% off or more.
- Postage, shipping & handling charges are not reimbursable. Return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility.
- Perfect Details does not accept return requests made after one's wedding date.
- Perfect Details does not accept returns post marked after one's wedding date.
Once an order is placed it is considered final. If we cannot ship an order within the time frame indicated on our site for a specific product, we will notify the customer by email, cancel the order, and reverse any charges that may have occurred. Orders that are acknowledged to ship within the time frame indicated on our site are considered final charged at the time of purchase and cannot be cancelled.