Due to the fragile nature of the majority of our products and the unique wearing occasion, our return policy is a bit stricter than major department stores, but much more flexible than most boutique bridal sites like ourselves. We don't want you to be caught unaware, so please review our policies below.
Thank you for understanding!
- Custom orders are not returnable or exchangeable. These items are noted as "custom order" on our site.
- Sale items may be returned for store credit only. All Sale items are marked as "sale" on the site.
- Special Priced Items & GWP On occasion we may have special pricing on select items for a short period of time, where a discount is given when a coupon code is used. Our return policy for regular priced merchandise applies to "Special Priced Items". Gifts in GWP must be returned with the purchased merchandise.
- Shoes regular priced shoes can be returned or exchanged no restocking fee.
- Regular Priced merchandise may be returned or exchanged. Due to the fragile nature of the majority of our products and that they are easily soiled, there is a 5% restocking fee on returns.
- Exchanges of equal value do not incur a restocking fee.
- Bridesmaid orders, defined as 3 or more of the same item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Exchange shipping is the customer's responsibility on all exchanges.
Pre-approval of all returns and exchanges is required. To request return or exchange authorization and receive return instructions, e-mail us at returns at perfectdetails dot com.
- All return requests must be received within 10 business days from receipt of shipment.
- All returns must be postmarked within 5 business days of receiving return authorization and must be returned in the original packaging.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany the return.
- Merchandise must be unused, undamaged, and in salable condition. It is the sole discretion of Perfect Details to determine if returned goods are in salable condition. Merchandise that is returned in non-salable condition will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Perfect Details does not accept authorization requests after 10 business days from receipt of shipment and does not accept goods postmarked after 5 business days from return approval, unless prior arrangements have been made. Postage, shipping & handling charges are not reimbursable. Return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility.
- Perfect Details does not accept return requests made after one’s wedding date.
- Perfect Details does not accept returns post marked after one’s wedding date.